Tuesday, February 18, 2020

5320 - Capstone - Discussion 3 - DLL Journey

During this program we used Self-directed Learning and the COVA method.  It was a big
change from when I was in going to school for my teaching degree.  It was a nice
change of pace once I was used to the uncertainties of all of it. My Innovation plan
was a challenge to implement, but at least now I know what all it involves. 
Organizational change strategy is about "becoming self-differentiated leaders who can
move our organization forward and address the inevitable resistance to change that will
occur when launching innovative digital learning initiatives," as stated by Dr. Dwayne
Harapnuik.  The Learning Theory Foundation became part of my learning theory.  It is
important to have a Significant Learning Environment.  Creating a significant learning
environment is an important part of the learning process and will impact the students' learning. 
Working on my current learning environment makes me reflect on the different learning
environments when I was in school. I remember the classroom bulletin boards having our
work on it and we had a cozy reading area.  Instructional Design/Backward Design was a
bit confusing and I have to say I was very frustrated during this class.  I decided that I like
working with the end in mind rather than the 3 column design.  The Online/Blended course
was one of my favorite things to do during this journey.  My ePortfolio is a collection of my
work and I am very proud of what I have done over the course of this program. 
Personal Learning Network is a valuable tool and I like seeing what others are doing
in their classroom.  M. Ed. Digital Learning & Leading is now “unofficially” complete
and it is something that I can happily add to my resume!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summary with Book Creator

I decided to add one more thing to my website and to this blog.  I used Book Creator to make a summary of my DLL journey. Click below t...