Wednesday, December 18, 2019

5316 - Digital Citizenship - Week 5

WEEK 5


My mantra is Post with Purpose.

Here is the link to my ePortfolio.  Be sure to scroll down to WEEK 5 to see my final journal weekly reflection, the 5-page Project Essay, and the project video presentation I made about Digital Citizenship. 

We have made it!  This is the last week of the class.  I am looking forward to having a break!  A real break from teaching and from being a student.  I am in need of some down time because my brain and my body hurt.  I am planning a two day nap.  My little Gizmo (dog) is looking forward to it as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Summary with Book Creator

I decided to add one more thing to my website and to this blog.  I used Book Creator to make a summary of my DLL journey. Click below t...