Friday, November 22, 2019

5316 - Digital Citizenship - Week 1

During week one of course 5316 Digital Citizenship at Lamar University we learned about Ribble's 9 elements of digital citizenship.
They are:
digital access
digital commerce
digital communication
digital literacy
digital etiquette
digital law
digital rights and responsibilities
digital health and wellness
digital security

I have included my journal reflection for the week.

If you would like to see more details, visit my Lamar ePortfolio.

Resources:
Ribble, M. (2015). Digital citizenship in schools: Nine elements all students should know. Eugene, OR: International Society for Technology in Education.

Still, M. (2019). Introduction to digital citizenship - The nine elements of digital citizenship. Week 1 Lecture Text.


(It will not let me do the hanging format.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summary with Book Creator

I decided to add one more thing to my website and to this blog.  I used Book Creator to make a summary of my DLL journey. Click below t...