Saturday, December 8, 2018

Google Slides into iMovie

We have to make a video for this 5305 class.  I am overwhelmed and freaking out because I do not really have any ideas on what to use as content let alone being worried about how to make the video.  My default or "go to" type tool is Google Slides.  LOVE ALL THINGS GOOGLE! 

I really hope I can come up with some content to use.  My mind is blank and I am at a complete loss.  I am really stressing over this!  It is due the last day of class on December 21 - which is a Friday.  I wish we had that weekend to work on it too.  It is hard for me to actually do quality work during the week after a long day at work!

Here is a video on how to use Google Slides in iMovie.  It is pretty simple.  You download each slide and save it as a jpg.  Then drag them into iMovie.

Here you go....
https://youtu.be/AEZln_A56CM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summary with Book Creator

I decided to add one more thing to my website and to this blog.  I used Book Creator to make a summary of my DLL journey. Click below t...