Saturday, November 10, 2018

GREAT WEEK

This is the final week of class two in the Masters Program at Lamar and my final blog post for this class.  I am glad that I managed to blog at least twice a week (three this week) and include this final blog post.

It was a good week in Pre-K this week.  It was my birthday and we celebrated!  Some of the student brought in a few presents for me.  They were all super sweet and we celebrated all week.

The PM class earn their "attendance" reward and we had our "Glow-in-the-Dark Dance Party" as they called it.  I wasn't really sure what we would do for a (required) reward, but when I mentioned a dance party, they loved the idea.  I found glow-in-the-dark bracelets on sale at Target.  They were a hit!

I also picked up my AWARD from the radio station, 100.3 "The Bull" for the "Greatest Teacher Ever" contest.  I won two gift cards, a Star Furniture gift certificate, and a plaque.  They will be mailing the plaque in the next few days.  I am looking forward to receiving it soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Summary with Book Creator

I decided to add one more thing to my website and to this blog.  I used Book Creator to make a summary of my DLL journey. Click below t...