Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Class 3 - One Step Closer

It's time for class #3!  This means that I am one class closer to the end!  Looking at the positive side.  The next few weeks are going to be super busy at school and with my school work.

We have four weeks between Thanksgiving break and Christmas break.  The kids are going to be wound up and ready for Santa.  We are doing a two-week theme of Gingerbread and then a two-week theme of Christmas.  Thanks to my INSTANT INK HP printer I have almost everything I need for our centers and fun activities.  I am sure that I actually have everything I need, but I say ALMOST because I am sure that I will find something else to print.  I usually do!

If you need my HP referral code, it is hQhvH.  You will get a FREE MONTH and I will too.



(YES IT IS PUPRLE!  It has worked great! I have printed about 500 pages a month for a hear and a half now and it is still going strong.  It is great to have ink at your fingertips and never run out!)


Off to do a little bit of my classwork and house chores.  Gizmo is keeping me company by "hanging around".  He loves for me to carry him around in this tote bag.

I guess it reminds him of when daddy (passed away July 2017) carried him around with him.  He carried him in a small tote bag around his neck so he was right by his ear.  Gizmo was so good at announcing (barking) things to him since he was so hard of hearing.  (This picture was when we went shopping on year after all the crowds were gone.)




Looking forward to the Christmas break!!!! Even tough I am on Thanksgiving break now.  I love the winter weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summary with Book Creator

I decided to add one more thing to my website and to this blog.  I used Book Creator to make a summary of my DLL journey. Click below t...