Friday, September 21, 2018

Learning Manifesto

Assignment 2

I have always wanted to be a teacher since I was in the second grade.  I loved my teacher and she made learning so much fun.  I wanted to be just like her.  I consider myself a life-long learner because I enjoy learning, sharing, and participating in professional development.

Listed here is my learning manifesto and teaching philosophy.  I want the educational experience an adventure for my students.  I believe in fostering independent thinkers.  I am passionate about wanting students to feel free to express their selves in my class. 

This is my Learning Manifesto for Lamar University in the Digital Learning and Leading Master of Education Program.

Learning Manifesto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summary with Book Creator

I decided to add one more thing to my website and to this blog.  I used Book Creator to make a summary of my DLL journey. Click below t...