Sunday, September 16, 2018

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog.  This will be used for my graduate school coursework at Lamar University in Texas.  I am working towards a Master of Education degree in Digital Learning and Leading.  I plan to complete it by Spring of 2020.

The first class is Concepts of Technology 5302.  We have completed three major assignments: Growth Mindset Plan, Learning Manifesto, and Professional Learning Networks.  We also had to create this blog and post on it weekly.

Feel free to sign up for emails about my blog posts so you will be among the first to know what is happening during my educational adventure.

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summary with Book Creator

I decided to add one more thing to my website and to this blog.  I used Book Creator to make a summary of my DLL journey. Click below t...