Monday, September 24, 2018

COVA Approach

Assignment 4
The COVA learning approach will impact my learning by allowing me to learn my way.  
It applies to real-world learning. I am not used to having so much control over my own learning.  
I am used to the traditional learning and being told how and in what form to do things.
I like structure and choices, so having more control and doing things with freedom will
require me getting used to it.
At first it did not appeal to me, because I am used to a certain way of doing things.  
I will get used to it and enjoy having the freedom to do differently. Having too many
choices is also and issue at times. For instance, when a group of us want to go out to
eat together, no one wants to make a decision because we all want to hear each
others “voice” or opinion.  So finally we have to narrow down our choices and basically
take a vote.
When I was in high school we had basic information that we had to remember and
then repeat on test day.
One resource that I found that I liked was the Rita Pierson video on YouTube.  It was
thought-provoking. Every Child Needs a Champion by Rita Pierson, retrieved from

This is my COVA Approach assignment for Lamar University in the Digital Learning and Leading Master of Education Program.

COVA Approach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summary with Book Creator

I decided to add one more thing to my website and to this blog.  I used Book Creator to make a summary of my DLL journey. Click below t...